Tropical Popsicle Recipe with NO Sugar
What is more summery than a delicious popsicle?! We took on the challenge to create a popsicle that has no sugar, but still tastes great. This tropical popsicle is the perfect treat for a hot summer day.
- Mango Grapefruit Hint Water
- Optional: ¼ teaspoon all-natural gum, such as xanthan gum (this will help your popsicles stay softer)
- Dice and lightly mash the fruits
- Fill popsicle mold halfway with fruit
- If you are adding all-natural gum, pour into the hint bottle and shake
- Fill the rest of the mold with mango grapefruit hint water, but leave ¼ inch at the top because the water will expand when frozen
- Freeze for several hours – the exact time will vary based on the size of your popsicle mold.
- Pop the popsicles out of the mold and enjoy immediately
- If you would like to save the popcicles, place in an airtight plastic container with wax paper to separate each one. They can last up to 3 weeks in the freezer.
Pro Tip: If you are having a hard time getting the popsicles out of the mold, you can run room temperature water around the outside. This will melt the popsicle just enough to allow it slide out!
Try out this recipe or mix and match your favorite fruits and hint flavors! Show us your creations by using the hashtag #hintwater on any social media. You might get featured on the hint website!