Let’s face it: We’re busy people. We juggle work, relationships, errands, exercise, and painfully long commutes. However, in the midst of all of this chaos, are we taking care of our bodies? This week’s wellness news will inspire you to meditate, take a post-dinner walk, and so much more.
- Don’t let your common habits be detrimental to your well-being. — CNN
- Adults aren’t the only ones who can benefit from meditation. — Forbes
- Learn a few ways to help you get back on that horse. — Huffington Post
- Walking after eating is underrated. — Daily Mail
- Type 2 Diabetes? Water could be your key to losing weight. — Medical daily