20 Reasons to Drink Water
Need reasons to guzzle more h20?
Here are 20 reasons to drink water for you and your body:
- Water supports your metabolism
- Helps prevent headaches
- Improves your energy
- Allows your body to decipher if you’re really hungry or thirsty
- Provides you with pure hydration
- There’s no sugar, dyes or artificial sweeteners in it (just like hint water)
- Helps your digestion
- Helps prevent constipation
- Allows your body to naturally flush out toxins through sweat
- Improves muscle performance
- Allows your body to maintain its balance of fluids
- Water gives your body what it’s made of – you’re over 60% h20
- It’s 0 calories, 0 sugar, 0 fake and natural
- Proper hydration helps your skin look vibrant and healthy
- Water lets your kidneys do their job of removing waste from your body
- Guzzling enough h20 helps decrease your risk of kidney stones and urinary tract infections
- Helps prevent muscle cramps
- Assists in weight loss and feeling full
- Supports your immune system
- Helps you generally feel well
Why do you drink water??
Check out hint water & hint fizz here!
Corinne Dobbas, MS, RD is a Registered Dietitian and Wellness Coach with a Masters in Nutrition. Specializing in coaching, weight loss, and behavior change, Corinne has helped hundreds of women develop a healthy positive relationship with food, their body, and themselves. She helps women do this by showing them how to create a healthy lifestyle (they love) using a holistic approach. She believes lasting change starts from the inside out. Visit her at CorinneDobbas.com
I’ve always been involved in sports, therefore, drank a lot of water and still do, but I’ve switched to HINT! I also take meds that require me to drink lots of water. I’m 62, vegan, love HINT H2O and love life.