Our own recipe for watermelon fizz mojito, featuring the cool watermelon hint fizz! A refreshing summer drink – with or without alcohol.
- 1 cup of mint leaves, washed
- 5 limes, juiced
- 5 cups of ice
- 3 16oz. bottles of watermelon hint fizz
- Prepare muddle by adding the mint leaves and lime juice to a pitcher
- Add ice
- With a mixing spoon, press into the ice and mint leaves to release the oils from the mint
- Add the watermelon hint fizz and enjoy! The watermelon hint adds a nice flavor and compliments the limes and mint wonderfully.
For grown ups, who wish to add an alcoholic element, add 1 ounce of rum to 1/2 cup of ice and 4-6 ounces of the non-alcoholic watermelon fizz mojito recipe above.
Marisella Villano BS, MPS, CFT holds a bachelors in science, a masters in gerontology (the study of aging) and is the founder and president of her company MARVLfit. She has been a certified fitness trainer and certified spinning instructor in the Hamptons for over 15 years. Her training principles are based on smart training, helping to keep the body injury free while developing a great level of fitness. In 2014, she decided to open an indoor cycling and fitness studio, MARVILfit, which has been greatly welcomed by her community! When she is not training clients, teaching classes or running her business, she is outside running or spending time with her husband and two boys.
photo via Andrés Nieto Porras