Pretty and Practical Hairstyles for the Gym
This intricate braid will keep hair out of your face during your morning run in the most gorgeous way possible.
1. Pull your hair back into a high pony and secure with an elastic.
2. Split the pony into two even sections.
3. Separate a small section of hair on the outer edge of the left section and cross it over to the inner edge of the right. Repeat on the right side, crossing a section to the left.
4. Continue overlapping pieces from both sides of the pony tail, until you reach the end.
5. Secure with another elastic. Viola!
This ballet-inspired hairstyle is perfect for a spin class and a ringer if you like to keep your hair off your back.
1. Secure your hair in a ponytail with an elastic.
2. Braid all the way down and tie it up with another elastic.
3. Wrap the braid around the base of your pony tail.
4. Secure the bun with a few more elastics.
If you need a high-security hairstyle that is guaranteed to not budge, this adorable look is for you.
1. Part your hair to the side and divide your hair into two even sections.
2. Clip away one section, then select three smaller sections of the hair closest to your face from the loose side.
3. Overlap the sections of hair as you would a normal braid, but continue to add more hair from
the loose side as you work your way towards the end.
4. After you have completed your french braid on one side, secure with an elastic.
5. Remove the clip from the other side and repeat.
Take this lovely look to a yoga class or a less-sweaty sweat session.
1. Part your hair right down the center and split into two even sections.
2. French braid one section down to the bottom of your ear.
3. Switch to a regular braid to finish the section off and secure with an elastic for now.
4. Repeat on the other section.
5. Pull both sections back into a low pony and secure with an elastic.
6. Use pins or clips to tuck the ends of the first braid into the French braid on the other side.
7. Repeat for the second braid.