3 Popsicle Recipes to Make With Hint Water
If, like me, you have a sweet tooth after dinner, make yourself a batch of hint water and fresh fruit popsicles to keep in the fridge. Fruit popsicles are a healthy, low-calorie, low-carb snack or dessert for adults and kids of all ages that you can enjoy year-round—not only in summer! You can mix any flavor with any fruit to your liking but here are some of my favorite recipes.
For each recipe you will need to do the following:
- Buy ice pop molds at the grocery store, or use small cups and popsicle sticks. (Each recipe will make 6 to 8 pops, depending on the size of your molds.)
- To finish each recipe, pour the mixture into molds and insert sticks. If using cups, freeze until partially frozen and slushy, about 30 minutes, then insert sticks. Freeze until firm, at least 6 hours.
- To remove, run hot water over the outsides of the molds for a few seconds, then gently pull out the sticks.
**To store, wrap popsicles securely in plastic and put back in the freezer.
- 4 large ripe peaches, unpeeled
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 of a bottle of peach hint® water
- Slice the peaches in half, remove the pits, and give them a rough chop. Add the peaches to a food processor or blender, along with the water and lemon juice. Puree until smooth.
- Fill the popsicle molds to the top, and then insert sticks. Freeze until solid.
Cherry Lemonade Popsicle
- 1 pound fresh pitted cherries
- 1/4 cup of cherry hint fizz®
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the machine as necessary.
- Fill the popsicle molds almost to the top. The puree will be thick enough that you can stand the sticks right in, without needing a top to hold them.
- Freeze the popsicles until solid.
Watermelon, Strawberry, and Kiwi Popsicles
- 5 cups watermelon(about half of one large watermelon), pureed
- 5 medium kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 bottle of strawberry-kiwi hint fizz®
- Place watermelon in a blender and process until smooth. Add in hint water while blending.
- Place kiwi slices in mold and then fill popsicle wells with a portion of watermelon and hint water.
- Continue layering like that until wells are full. Insert popsicle stick.
- Freeze the popsicles until solid. To remove from the mold, immerse the mold up to, but not over, the top lip for just a few seconds in a sink full of hot water.
What are your favorite popsicle recipes? Share with us below!