Sometimes we all forget to drink as much water as we’re supposed to! And with all the known health benefits that being properly hydrated brings, sometimes we just need some hacks to remember to drink our daily fill!
- Hey, there’s an app for that! Check out Waterlogged – it’s free on the app store, it will track your water intake by day, week, or year, give you reminders, and also allow you to upload pictures of the water you are intaking!
- You there, drop the chips! You can snack on something that’s healthier and will help hydrate you at the same time! A lot of fruits and veggies have a very high h20 percentage, including, cucumber, lettuce, celery, radishes, tomatoes, bell peppers, cauliflower, watermelon, spinach, strawberries, broccoli, grapefruit, apricots, cherries, grapes, and zucchini.
- If all else fails, trick yourself into drinking more water! Yep, you read that right, add something spicy to your meal, like hot peppers, to make you unconsciously want more water—you’ll be reaching for your glass in no-time! Added bonus, it will will kick up your metabolism at the same time!
- Do you have weight loss goals? Make it a point to incorporate water into your routine. Drinking 16 oz of water (or a hint bottle 😉) before meals will help to curb your appetite and aid in your healthful journey.
5. hint, hint – drink hint! no, seriously! Infusing your water with flavor from vegetables and fruits is one of the top recommendations given to those looking for ways to drink more water! It takes the boring out of the experience (and makes it tasty!) While home-infused water is also an option, it doesn’t keep fresh for while and isn’t exactly portable. have a hint! 😉